Important Information for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What types of information will I need to provide?
When you open an account, your firm is required to collect the following information:
- Date of birth
- Other information that will allow us to identify you
We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other verifying documents.
- Identifying Documents
- Social Security Card
- US Alien Identification Card
- Primary Verifying Information
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Other Government Issued ID with Photo
- Secondary Verifying Information
- Firearm License
- Insurance Card
- Utility Bill
- Property Tax Bill
- Voter Registration Card
- College ID Card
- Major Credit Card
Personal Account Application
Note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required