TRAVEL WITHIN THE U.S. – OUTSIDE OF TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA: Please contact us at 903-989-2235 and let us know if you plan to use your Visa Check Card when traveling outside of Texas and Oklahoma. If you do not contact us, you will be required to use your PIN for POS transactions and ATM transactions are set at lower limits.
TRAVEL OUTSIDE OF U.S. – Contact us at 903-989-2235 and let us know of your international travel plans to ensure you will be able to use your Visa Check Card.
The My Mobile Money Access app gives you control of your card right from your smart phone. You’ll be able to better manage and help protect your accounts from fraud with customizable alerts and services available 24×7
With My Mobile Money Access, you can set interactive monitoring to alert you to unauthorized use of your card. It can also be helpful for budgeting and managing finances.
- Don’t travel? Set location alerts to notify when your card is used outside of your hometown.
- Misplace your card? Turn it off until you find it!
- Never use your card online? Prevent online transactions.
- Have a teen that likes to shop? Place controls on their card to keep them on budget.
- Want to manage your spending? Spending alerts and controls can act as your conscience.
Your Visa Check card gives you access to your bank account 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays. You may obtain cash or check your balance at any ATM nationwide that is on the Cirrus, Plus, Pulse or Money Pass system. Transactions are surcharge-free when you use your Visa Check Card at Money Pass ATMs. If you would like to get a Visa Check card to go along with your checking account, stop by any of our convenient locations today.
Visa Check Card Security
- Treat your Visa Check card like it is cash and keep it in a safe place
- Keep your “secret code” a secret
- Never disclose your pin number (secret code) to anyone, not a cashier or even a bank employee
- Report a lost or stolen Visa Check card immediately
- Block the view of others when making a purchase with your Visa Check card
- Make sure the transaction is complete before leaving
- Always observe the ATM surroundings before getting out of your car or conducting your transaction
- If anything looks suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave
- Try to choose an ATM that is in a populated, well lit area
- Try to avoid using an ATM alone at night
- Minimize your time spent at an ATM
- Block the view of others when conducting a transaction
- If you notice a suspicious device is attached to the ATMs card slot or keypad, do not use it and report your findings to the financial institution that operates the ATM